We’ve got you covered.
Wondering what to make for dinner… again? You aren’t alone. Day after day, week after week, trying to be creative and healthy with menu planning can be frustrating. It’s easy to resort to the same dishes over and over – or eating out, which can be costly and unhealthy.
Dinner Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult
Did you ever want to be the mom that gets dinner on the table every night instead of driving through the drive-thru yet again? Have you given up because it’s just not possible in today’s busy world? We almost gave up too…
Like you, the moms at Menus4Moms:
- Have visited the drive-thru too often and felt guilty.
- Have spent too much on pizza delivery.
- Have sports practice, competitions/games, school activities, work, and all of the things that make it difficult to put dinner on the table during the week.
- Knew that there had to be a better way!
What we’ve discovered is that with a plan, it’s really not difficult to be the mom that has it together at dinnertime. It’s not the cooking that is the stumbling block to home-cooked dinners – it’s the planning. Without planning, you might be willing and able to cook dinner, but it’s all too easy to put off thoughts about dinner until 5pm, then spend 20 minutes deciding what to make and realize that you don’t have all of the ingredients for any of the recipes you like. That is when pizza delivery starts looking very attractive.
We’ve got you covered
We found a better way, and we want you to know that cooking at home doesn’t have to be a drain on your time – with a well-crafted menu plan, you can save up to 15 hours and $120 every month! What we’ve learned is that menu planning makes all the difference, but effective menu planning is more than just writing down a few meals and making a grocery list.
For less half of what it costs to get a fancy coffee each week, you can subscribe to the Busy Mom Menu from Menus4Moms. With the Busy Mom Menu, you will:
- Cook with a carefully-crafted weekly dinner menu plan – Each menu is planned with the Secrets of a Busy Cook in mind and is emailed to you in a PDF file that includes the menu plan for the week, recipes with nutrition data, photos, and grocery list
- Save time – We plan for you
- Eat out less – You will know what’s for dinner each night
- Cook with confidence – Our recipes are tried and true, have been tested and family-approved, and are fast and easy
- Grocery shop with our list – Everything is already included for dinners for the week
- Stop throwing away food – We plan leftovers into the menus
- Fill the freezer – We plan cooking for the freezer into the menus
- Save money – No more trips back to the store when there’s nothing in the pantry for dinner despite a huge grocery bill
- Take advantage of local sales – Because you control when you restock your pantry items, you can buy items when they are on sale
- Get awesome customer service – There are several ways to get in touch with us and we answer support questions quickly
I have tried other menu planning systems and have never found anything else that works for us the way Menus4Moms does. We love the recipes and love the common sense approach to using leftovers and freezer cooking. I recommend the site to EVERYONE! ~Dawn
After years of creating menus and tweaking the menu planning process, we’ve discovered the way to plan menus for you to make the most of your time and money. Made exclusively for busy moms like you, the Busy Mom Menu is a weekly meal plan that takes your busy lifestyle into account.
How the Busy Mom Menu is different
Appreciate the menus! I am a single mom and this saves me money and time. And my daughter likes the food, too! ~ Maria
Busy Mom Menus are based on the Busy Cook’s Pyramid and incorporate time- and money-saving techniques each week:
- Cooking for the Freezer – The simplest way to make dinner prep easier is to have a stocked freezer. You’ll be able to put together a meal in no time when your ground beef or chicken is already cooked and ready for a recipe. Filling your freezer doesn’t have to be difficult, and we plan it into the menus.
- Planned Leftovers – Planning leftovers into subsequent meals prevents waste and makes preparation quick and easy.
- Quick and Easy Recipes – Having recipes that can be easily prepared with common ingredients makes putting dinner on the table a snap.
- Fast Ingredients – Making use of ingredients that do not require a lot of preparation is a great way to shave time off of dinner prep.
- Tools and Techniques – Making regular use of quick tips and easy tools makes cooking fast and easy.
I want you to know how much I enjoy having meals already planned! It has helped my life significantly with aging parents, teenage kids, work, and all I know there will be healthy meals, that are easy to prepare, food my family likes, and I will get all the supplies when I shop. Thanks for your great service! ~ Mary Louise
Our menus are much more than just a recipes on a calendar. Every week, careful thought and planning goes into providing you with a menu plan that makes the most of your time and money. Here’s a look at what makes the Busy Mom Menu different…
- We test every recipe. Our own families test and approve every recipe in the menus – if it doesn’t get their approval, we don’t use it.
- We plan everything for you, even providing makeovers and substitutions. From the shopping list to determining the nutrition data, it’s all done and sent to you by email. We even include Meal Makeovers and Substitutions for dishes that are heavy in fat or carbs.
- We help you take advantage of grocery sales. Because we use ingredients cooked in bulk (like ground beef or chicken) you can use our menus and still take advantage of local sales and stock your pantry or freezer when prices are the lowest.
- We plan cooking for the freezer into the menus.There is no need to be overwhelmed with OAMC when you can fill your freezer with doubled recipes and cooked ingredients that make dinnertime prep a snap.
- We feature full-color photos of the main dish. No more guessing what a meal will look like when you can see the finished product right in the menu plan.
- We plan leftovers into the menus. You waste less food because we plan leftovers into the menus, saving you money.
- We offer both a full version and a printer-friendly version of the menus. We understand that while many people appreciate all of the notes and photos included in the menus, some of our subscribers would prefer to save paper and ink by printing just the basics of the menu, so we offer both options.
Thank you, and just to let you know we love your menus and the price for such a great service. ~ DeAnna
The Busy Mom Menu only costs $7.95/month, but it could save you 10-20X that amount in food costs and hours of planning and cooking time.
Not sure menu planning is for you? Give us a try – you can get 2 weeks of Busy Mom Menus for only a penny. If you aren’t completely satisfied, you can cancel at any time, including during the two week trial. In fact, if at any time during the membership you decide to cancel and don’t get it done before the next billing cycle, we will refund the last month billed – just contact us. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
Join now and start saving today!
(Please note that this order form is for individual subscriptions only. For bulk pricing, please contact us.)
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR BONUS AND ACCESS TO THE DOWNLOAD AREA WITH THE CURRENT MENUS INSTANTLY*
Every week you will receive a new menu with recipes and grocery list in a PDF file. Your first menu is available for immediate* download after registering and logging in at the member area of Menus4Moms. Just look for the area to the left under Active Resources for the Busy Mom Menu.
*Instant access cannot be granted if payment is by eCheck. All other forms of payment allow us to grant instant access to the member area.
Enjoy your menus!