Looking for a quick and easy dinner? Take advantage of prepared foods to shorten your prep time in the evening. This yummy Tex-Mex dish starts with frozen burritos (you could make your own if you have more time and want a healthier option) and adds easy finishing touches to make it more like homemade.
Quick and Easy Burrito Casserole
- 1 pkg frozen bean burritos, 8 count
- 10 oz 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ can of milk
- 4 oz 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place frozen burritos in the baking dish.
- Combine soup, milk, and green chilies, mix well and then pour over the burritos. Top with cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375°F for 35-40 minutes or until heated though and cheese is melted.
Pin this recipe: