This popular chicken and broccoli casserole is a delicious way to use leftover chicken.
- 1 lb. cooked boneless skinless chicken, chopped
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 16 oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, steamed
- 1 small bag Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix
- Combine soup and cheese in a sauce pan and heat until melted. Remove from heat and add mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry, mixing well. Prepare a 9x12 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray, and layer broccoli, chicken, and soup and cheese mixture. Cover with stuffing mix. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.