With prep time of under 5 minutes, this tender and delicious sweet garlic chicken is a cinch to put on the table on a busy night. Add a salad and potatoes for a low stress meal, or dress it up with fresh vegetables and garlic bread.
Crockpot Chicken Drumsticks
- 3 1/2 lbs. chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- Place drumsticks in a crockpot.
- In a medium bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and tomato sauce. Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6- 8 hours or until done.