Easy Orecchiette Florentine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked & chopped
- 12 oz jar roasted red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 lb bag orecchiette pasta
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 15 oz jar Alfredo sauce
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese for garnish, optional
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large fry pan. Sauté onion and chopped turkey bacon in butter until onion is translucent and tender.
- Add roasted bell peppers, cooked chicken, and entire bag of spinach and cook over medium heat until spinach is wilted.
- By now your pasta should be done. Drain and rinse, then add pasta to pan with vegetables and chicken.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce over all and stir until coated.
- Heat through, garnish with Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately.