With today’s busy lifestyles, most women find that putting a home-cooked dinner on the table each evening has become an impossible challenge. By providing the tools necessary to make delicious home-cooked meals while still saving time and money, Menus4Moms™ has been helping busy moms enjoy stress-free family dinners since 2005.
Menus4Moms™ isn’t just helping moms save time and money; family dinners actually strengthen family relationships and help teens stay substance-free. According to a 2010 study by The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University, three out of four teens say that dinner is when they talk to their parents about what is going on in their lives, and eight out of ten parents believe that they learn more about what is happening in their teens lives by having family dinners. The study showed that teens who report talking to their parents about their everyday lives at dinner are less likely to smoke, drink, or use marijuana than those don’t. [Source: The Importance of Family Dinners VI; Columbia University]
With families busier than ever, moms need all the help they can get preserving the family dinner. Menus4Moms™ not only provides dinner menu plans, but also offers home organization, bulk cooking, and frugal living helps for busy moms. Born out of the busy lifestyle of a work-at-home homeschooling mom, Menus4Moms™ is the result of years of refining cooking and shopping techniques to save today’s busy moms both time and money. Our goal is stress-free, happy moms who have time to enjoy their families!
- The resources on Menus4Moms™ originally were a part of TheHomeSchoolMom.com. By August of 2005, the menu planning resources had become so popular that Menus4Moms.com was launched as a separate website. Menus4Moms.com has been growing ever since and had over a quarter of a million visitors in 2011.
- Menu4Moms™ is not just another menu planning website, but an entirely different way of thinking about cooking. Our menus are based on the Secrets of a Busy Cook and help families not only get control of meal planning, but also save time and money. The Menus4Moms™ Primer and the Busy Cook’s Pyramid offer a detailed explanation of how Menus4Moms™ helps families regain control of mealtime.
- Our weekly menus include full color photos, recipes, and a grocery list as well as time and money saving tips.
- Every recipe in Menus4Moms’ dinner menus is mom-tested and family-approved.
- Weekly dinner menu plans
- A gluten-free resource
- Home organization helps including daily housekeeping reminders
- Frugal living ideas
- Bulk cooking and OAMC helps
- Breakfast and lunch ideas
- Menu planning helps