With only 5 ingredients, Mexican Ravioli is an easy and delicious stovetop recipe that is ready in 20 minutes, so skip the drive-thru and serve up a home-cooked meal that everyone will love.
Vegetarians can substitute cheese ravioli, and the dish can be enhanced with any number of other ingredients like black beans, fire-roasted tomatoes, or corn that you may have on hand.
- 25 oz pkg beef ravioli
- 10 oz homemade enchilada sauce, or canned red enchilada sauce
- 1 C salsa
- 2 C Monterey Jack cheese
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- In a skillet, mix the enchilada sauce and salsa over low heat. When pasta is cooked, drain and add to skillet.
- Mixing carefully, add olives and cheese and serve.
Pin this recipe: