Quick fix meals are a huge help when it seems like it would be easier to order pizza or hit the drive-thru on the way home. With only 5 ingredients, Mexican Ravioli is a stovetop recipe that is ready in 20 minutes, so skip the drive-thru and serve up a home-cooked meal.
Vegetarians can substitute cheese ravioli, and the dish can be enhanced with any number of other ingredients like black beans, fire-roasted tomatoes, or corn that you may have on hand.
- 25 oz pkg beef ravioli
- 10 oz can enchilada sauce
- 1 C salsa
- 2 C Monterey Jack cheese
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- In a skillet, mix the enchilada sauce and salsa over low heat. When pasta is cooked, drain and add to skillet.
- Mixing carefully, add olives and cheese and serve.