Pesto and olives give leftover cooked chicken a delicious Mediterranean flavor in this easy wrap recipe.
Pesto Chicken Wraps
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- ¼ cup pesto sauce, prepared
- 2 cups cooked chicken, sliced or cubed
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- Preheat broiler.
- In a large skillet, reheat the chicken with the pesto sauce until warmed. Spoon ¼ of the warmed chicken mixture onto each tortilla along with salt and pepper. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over each tortilla.
- Place tortillas on a cookie sheet and broil for about 1 minute or until cheese has melted.
- Add Romaine and black olives to top of melted cheese and roll tortillas into wraps. Serve with extra pesto for dipping if desired.
Pin this recipe: