This is a planned leftover meal that uses leftover prepared Sloppy Joe meat sauce.
- 2 cups Sloppy Joe meat sauce
- ¾ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 1 ½ cups Colby-jack** or Mexican blend cheese
- Your favorite pizza dough, prepared and baked until almost done
Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large skillet, combine Sloppy Joe meat from Monday with corn and green onions. Heat through. Spread heated mixture on top of a baked pizza crust; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: planned leftovers, sloppy joe pizza, pizza