- 8 oz egg noodles
- 1 lb frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- oil for sautéing if necessary
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup light sour cream, room temperature
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Brown meatballs in a skillet using a small amount of oil if necessary.
- Combine remaining ingredients for sour cream sauce. Gently mix sour cream sauce into meatballs and heat thoroughly.
- Drain noodles when cooked and serve meatballs on cooked noodles.