Mix and bake this easy tuna casserole in under 30 minutes (the tuna can be swapped out with chicken if you have picky eaters). For a vegetarian option, increase the amount of veggies and omit the tuna.
- 2 cans water-packed tuna, drained
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ cup chopped carrot
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- ½ cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients except noodles in a bowl; fold in cooked and drained noodles.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.