These tuna cheese melts are perfect for evenings when you need a quick and easy dinner. If you have a toaster oven, you don’t even need to use your oven!
Free Weekly Meal Plans for Busy Cooks
How many times have you stared into the refrigerator at 5pm wondering what in the world to make for dinner?
Feeding a family can feel relentless—a never-ending process of planning, shopping, cooking, and cleaning.
Let our uniquely crafted FREE meal plans lighten the load. Our free meal plans:
- do the planning for you
- are scalable for all family sizes
- include a shopping list
- decrease prep time & work
- increase grocery savings
- build a freezer stockpile of prepared basics
Want to know more?
You won't find elaborate gourmet meals in our meal plans—our recipes are easy, delicious, and family-friendly.
Based on the Secrets of a Busy Cook as shown in the Busy Cook's Pyramid, our weekly meal plans are more than just a list of recipes. The meal plans:
- easily fill the freezer with both cooked ingredients and full recipes
- avoid wasting food by incorporating planned leftovers in future meals
- take advantage of quick and easy recipes
- make efficient use of your time in the kitchen to avoiding repeating the same tasks over and over
- take advantage of tools & techniques to make life easier
Still have questions?
The latest recipes
Homemade enchiladas are deliciously cheesy with rich flavor from the traditional corn tortillas.
Fresh vegetables and pasta give leftover cooked chicken new life in this satisfying meal.
Savory seasonings and a quick sear make this easy baked chicken delicious. It is a great meal to double and serve half for dinner and chop and freeze the other half—cooked chicken in the freezer makes soups, stews, casseroles, and stir fry quick and easy.
No need to peel hard boiled eggs with this easy egg salad recipe in the Instant Pot—just crack the eggs into an inner pot before cooking. When done, it’s quick to chop the eggs and mix the salad.