Pesto and olives give leftover cooked chicken a delicious Mediterranean flavor in this easy wrap recipe.
Free Weekly Meal Plans for Busy Cooks
How many times have you stared into the refrigerator at 5pm wondering what in the world to make for dinner?
Feeding a family can feel relentless—a never-ending process of planning, shopping, cooking, and cleaning.
Let our uniquely crafted FREE meal plans lighten the load. Our free meal plans:
- do the planning for you
- are scalable for all family sizes
- include a shopping list
- decrease prep time & work
- increase grocery savings
- build a freezer stockpile of prepared basics
Want to know more?
You won't find elaborate gourmet meals in our meal plans—our recipes are easy, delicious, and family-friendly.
Based on the Secrets of a Busy Cook as shown in the Busy Cook's Pyramid, our weekly meal plans are more than just a list of recipes. The meal plans:
- easily fill the freezer with both cooked ingredients and full recipes
- avoid wasting food by incorporating planned leftovers in future meals
- take advantage of quick and easy recipes
- make efficient use of your time in the kitchen to avoiding repeating the same tasks over and over
- take advantage of tools & techniques to make life easier
Still have questions?
The latest recipes
Ripe cherry tomatoes and fresh baby spinach are the perfect addition to pasta with a carbonara sauce. They cook up quickly on the stovetop with minimal fuss but make a refreshing and flavorful dinner.
Pesto makes this baked chicken a flavorful but easy meal. You can use a jar of pesto for quicker prep, but homemade pesto is quick and easy to make and is worth the few minutes of effort.
Salmon encrusted with pecans is a quick and delicious dinner option that is good for you.
This is an easy and fun meal that can double as an opportunity to stock your freezer with cooked ground beef and pinto beans for later.