This quick and easy Chinese inspired dish is a great way to serve leftover pork roast. It can be on the table in about 10 minutes, making it a great meal for those nights when the drive through is tempting.
Quick Pork “Lo Mein”
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb. cooked pork roast , cubed
- 2-3 (3 oz.) pkg. pork flavored Ramen Noodles
- 1 1/2 cups water (may need more water if you use 3 pkg. of noodles)
- 1 red* or yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets or cauliflower
- 3 med. green onions, chopped
- 2 tsp. parsley
- 1 1/4 Tbsp soy sauce
Break apart ramen noodles and set aside. Heat oil in skillet or wok and stir fry pork until reheated, about 2 minutes. Add broken noodles to skillet with water, seasoning packet, vegetables, parsley and soy sauce. Heat until liquid boils. Reduce heat and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. When noodles are soft, serve immediately.