Lemon and garlic add zest to this easy stovetop pasta dish. Pasta with Parmesan and Lemon Sauce is a delicious vegetarian dinner that is perfect for hot summer evenings when you need something quick that doesn’t heat the kitchen.
Pasta with Parmesan and Lemon Sauce
- 12 oz linguini
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest and juice from 2 lemons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
- Melt the butter with the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and lightly sauté.
- Add the zest and lemon juice stir well and heat to just warm it. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss sauce with pasta and serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.